- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Unless you supply information using one of the forms in "How do we collect your data" below, pharmacy.mt collects no Personal Identification Information (PII).
If you do use a contact form, pharmacy.mt collects this Personal Identification Information (PII): name, email address and phone number. And in some cases professional job title, registration number or role.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide pharmacy.mt with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- As a pharmacy or clinic operator, contact us to subscribe to one of our paid plans here.
- As a healthcare professional, submit your information here to keep you informed about any services we may provide to healthcare professionals.
- As a visitor, you contact a pharmacy or clinic using the "Send Message" button on a pharmacy's or clinic's page.
- As a visitor, you contact us via the contact page here.ere
pharmacy.mt does not receive your data indirectly from other sources.
How will we use your data?
pharmacy.mt collects your data so that we can:
- Process your message requests.
- Process your order and manage your account.
In case of online payments, when pharmacy.mt processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
pharmacy.mt stores your data in a secure, backed up, managed database. Hosted by a world-leading infrastructure-as-a-service provider.
pharmacy.mt will keep your Personal Identifiable Information (PII) for a maximum of seven years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by deleting the database records containing Personal Identifiable Information (PII).
pharmacy.mt would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
Current parnter companies: none at the time of writing.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop pharmacy.mt from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to partners of pharmacy.mt.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
pharmacy.mt would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request pharmacy.mt for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that pharmacy.mt correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request pharmacy.mt to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that pharmacy.mt erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that pharmacy.mt restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to pharmacy.mt’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that pharmacy.mt transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - pharmacy.mt uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - pharmacy.mt uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. pharmacy.mt sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that pharmacy.mt has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Office of the Information and Data Protection Commissioner.
Address: Floor 2, Airways House, Triq Il-Kbira, Tas-Sliema. Post code: SLM 1549