What are "Extra Roster Entries"?
One of the key features of pharmacy.mt according to our users is the up-to-date maintenance and clear display of pharmacies opening on Sundays and public holidays.
If your pharmacy is going to be open in addition to the pharmacies already opening as per the roster issued by the Malta Medicines Authority, we can display your pharmacy's Sunday opening hours as an "extra" roster entry for each roster date.
Previous examples (look for the entries marked as "Extra"):
A "member" pharmacy is one which is susbcribed to any of our plans to list healthcare professionals and services.
|Cost per entry||€25||€15|
|Minimum order size||€50||€45|
Prices exclude VAT.
Terms & Conditions
- You have received written authorisation to open your pharmacy from the applicable authority.
- The extra roster entry (or entries), hereon collectively referred to as “the entry”, will be deployed online within 2 working days once the invoice, with these terms, has been accepted by the advertiser. The "advertiser" refers to the pharmacy, company, agency or entity advertising the entry.
- An extra roster entry can have at most 2 shifts. A "shift" is an opening/closing time pair, i.e. from 8am till 5pm straight constitutes 1 shift. From 8am till 12pm and from 4pm till 7pm constitute 2 shifts.
- The entry will remain online indefinitely, as long as its removal is not requested by the entity to whom this invoice is addressed.
- Removal of any extra roster entries is free of charge.
- It is a condition of acceptance that pharmacy.mt does not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by an error or inaccuracy in the presentation of the entry advertised.
- The advertiser of the entry agrees to assume liability for the publishing of any entry and any claim arising from such publication. In addition, the advertiser agrees to indemnify, defend and hold pharmacy.mt harmless for all claims (whether valid or invalid), lawsuits, judgments, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses of any nature (including the assessment of reasonable legal fees) resulting from or caused by the publication of any advertisement placed by the advertiser.
- The placing of an order will be deemed an acceptance of these conditions and no stipulation or condition which conflicts with them will be deemed part of the order unless accepted by pharmacy.mt in writing.
Updated: 18th November 2022.